The Forum management committee will meet at the Moseley Exchange on the
first Monday of the month - at a new time: 7 p.m.
Exceptions are when this Monday is a Bank Holiday.
The next open meeting of the committee will be held on:
Tuesday, 7th May at 7.30 p.m.(AGM)
at the Moseley Exchange, Post Office Building, 149-153 Alcester Road, Moseley. B13 8JP
The main entrance to the building is through the arch on the right.
These meetings of the Forum are open to everyone - the management committee welcomes input from local residents.
Each committee meeting follows the usual sort of agenda: dealing with attendance & apologies, as well as agreeing the agenda & minutes of the last meeting. Then on to the interesting, important discussion items that cover the latest issues.
Current issues are:
- Street drinking and begging in Moseley
- Rubbish collection and recycling in Moseley
- Development following the planning approval for a Tesco store on the Meteor Ford site
- Considering improvements to the centre of Moseley using "shared space" principles
- The Birmingham City Council plans for Highbury Trust - a charitable trust encompassing Highbury Hall & the public park around it - and the resulting media debate
Following these items are the reports from the Forum Officers: they report back on issues that they have dealt with over the previous month and are open to questioning about what needs to be done next.
There are further reports on what has been happening in and around Moseley, as well as city-wide issues with:
- Local policing issues
- Farmers’ Market
- SusMo: Sustainable Moseley
- Moseley Regeneration & Planning Group
- Moseley Community Development Trust
- Moseley & Kings Heath Ward Committee
- Moseley & Kings Heath Clean Environment Group
- Moseley Forum Website
Information about the agenda for the next meeting is available from the Chair, Vice-chair and the Secretary. If you wish to raise a matter at a meeting for discussion, please contact one of the above a few days beforehand.
Minutes of our meetings are available via the top menu to the left.