Pheasant Oak Farm,
01676 53 26 81
Turkey Talk sells a variety of poultry produce:
- Award-winning Adlington turkey
- Barn-reared Stuffed chickens & chicken fillets
- Cooked & smoked meats
- Barbecue products (summer only)
Set deep in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, award-winning company Turkey Talk is a family-run business, now in its third generation, specialising in producing premium barn-reared corn-fed raw & cooked turkey products for the British Fine Food market.
Established in 1956, the company is now run by Rod Adlington whose grandparents originally started farming turkeys just for Christmas. Over the years, the family has developed an all year round trade for their products through their dedication to quality and Rod's vision and commitment to supplying only the very best products to the very best outlets. Backed up by his sales team of John and Esme, they are always on hand to deal with any questions or queries that you may have and would be delighted to hear from you.
All of the turkeys are reared to very strict standards of welfare and are given at least treble the amount of space to roam in barns as designated by the E.U. They are free from hormones & growth promoters and are reared naturally, using the long established traditional turkey farming methods. They are also reared to maturity and hung after slaughter giving the meat a succulent texture & creamy taste, without the use of artificial additives or preservatives. The complete traceability is guaranteed and quality is second to none.
The cooked & smoked charcuterie products have a loyal following of delicatessens and Fine Food Retailers nationwide. Free from any artificial additives or preservatives, the completely natural British products have traceability from the rearing of the birds right through to the market.
- Traditional Cooked Turkey
- Traditional Oak-Smoked Turkey - smoked using a very old fashioned method: the meat is brined for 4-5 days using a special saline solution with the addition of juniper berries to help bring out the natural flavour. They are then very slowly smoked & cooked over oak wood chips for about 10-12 hours. This helps to keep the moisture in the breast whilst retaining it’s natural texture.
- Honey Mustard Turkey Breast - using the famous Tracklements spiced honey mustard, the breast is marinated and then cooked using seasoned ingredients from an age old family recipe.
- Claverdon Turkey Breast - a unique rolled turkey breast, which is layered with locally produced bacon and lightly seasoned with garlic.
- Traditional Cooked Ham - using only the finest Wiltshire gammons, cooked in a very traditional manner, which enhances the natural texture & flavour of the meat. Without the use of any additives or preservatives.
- Traditional Roast Beef - using only the finest & most tender Berryfields beef, it is left to hang for a minimum of 21 days before cooking to bring out the natural flavour and texture of the meat then slowly roasted to produce a succulent and tasty joint.